Why Australia Is Best Place To Study?
Australia is a vibrant and lovely country, rich in natural resources and natural beauty. Australia has some of the world’s most beautiful natural environments, with diverse wildlife, spectacular landscapes, including golden beaches that stretch as far as the eye can see. The Great Barrier Reef, the world’s largest coral reef system, is a jewel In Australia’s backyard.
The country’s many national parks and World Heritage Areas are home to unique species of flora and fauna. Home to some of the deadliest animals in the world (snakes, spiders, crocodiles and sharks), Australia is also home to some of the most interesting animals not found elsewhere – including kangaroos, koala bears, wombats and more unique animals such as the Australian dingo.
The multicultural lifestyle here is easygoing, without the stress normally associated with a fast paced lifestyle. While the standard of living and the quality of life are high, the cost of living is surprisingly affordable. Both in big cities and small towns, Australians have a laid back lifestyle, and are ready to lend a hand when times are tough- or have fun when things are going well!
There are plenty of opportunities available for both leisure and pleasure. Australia is a great place for work as well as study, and Australians would rather not live anywhere else in the world!
WORLD CLASS EDUCATION
The quality and diversity of the education system in Australia attracts many international students to pursue their studies in this country. Unlike many other countries, where educational courses and degrees may not be recognized in colleges abroad, degrees from Australian universities are recognized everywhere, and an education from an Australian University is considered on par with the best in the world.
FACTS AND FIGURES
Did you know …?
- Australia is consistently ranked in the world’s ten most livable cities
- Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world behind only the United Kingdom and the United States ( despite having a population of only 23 million)
- Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world
- There are over 22,000 educational courses across 1,100 institutions
- Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on parameters like student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity
- The country has more than 260 languages spoken in Australian homes(besides English, the most common are Mandarin, Italian, Arabic, Cantonese and Greek)
- Australia has experienced more than 20 years of continued economic growth, and has withstood the 2008 global financial crisis better than most advanced economies.
- Australians love their sports! There are more than 120 certified sports organisations around the country, covering popular activities such as AFL, cricket, football (soccer), rugby league, golf, tennis, netball and hockey to name just a few.
- Australia has been ranked the 4th happiest country in the world (behind only Norway, Denmark and Sweden)
- They also have world-class infrastructure, with five of the top 40 cities with the best infrastructure in the world
Future Unlimited was the new brand that was introduced in June 2011 by the Australian Government for promoting Australian education internationally.
This new brand repositions Australian education, and recognizes that the decision to invest in an international education is ultimately driven by the desire for a better future. The perceived return on investment in education – future income, life satisfaction, choice – is what matters most….hence the focus is on the outcomes of an Australian education. The new positioning highlights the global relevance, practicality and quality of Australian institutions, along with their innovation, creativity and focus on the future.
For more details please click here