- Complete the Application Form and ensure you attach all documents listed in the Application Checklist and application fee.
- Successful applicants will receive a Letter of Offer, which includes the International Student Agreement.
- The successful applicant must then accept IHNA’s offer within 14 days, by returning the signed International Student Agreement and paying Administration Fee mentioned in the Letter of Offer.
- IHNA will then issue a Confirmation of Enrolment Certificate (COE) to you.
- The successful applicant must lodge an application for a student visa at an Australian Embassy or High Commission. For details of student visa regulations and application process, visit border.gov.au
- Read IHNA’s International Student Handbook before departure and arrival or Visit Pre Arrival Informations given in this website
- Arrive in Australia and study at IHNA!
- Complete all sections of the Application Form
- Read and understand the Conditions of Enrolment including the Fee Refund Policy
- If you already have a Student Visa and/or OSHC, please attach the document(s)
- Attach certified/translated copies of:
- English test results
- Academic records/qualifications
- Any public examination results