Any learner must be given the opportunity to evaluate the quality of the education they are getting from their training provider. IHNA is presenting the following reports for any students wishing to enroll at IHNA. These reports show how IHNA rates in terms of student completions and quality matrices. Victorian Training Guarantee Service Agreement requires IHNA to publish the following reports .Please click on the links below and review the quality of IHNA’s programs using the reports.
- ASQA Certificate of Registration
- IHNA Competency Completion Report 2016
- Latest Registration Audit Report
- Quality indicators Learner and employer Reports
- Standard hourly fees for government subsidised training under 2013 Service Agreement Victorian Training Guarantee Program